Monday, September 23, 2013

MILE 14: Elmer Muellenbach - Pancreatic Cancer

Elmer Muellenbach
March 21, 1919 - May 4, 1980

Elmer's daughter, Deb, is my mom's best friend and a second mother to me. 

Deb had these words to share about her father:
 
My dad Elmer was born March 21st, 1919. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer the end of January 1980 and passed away May 4th, 1980. That day was truly the hardest day of my life. I lost my best friend and the most wonderful father on planet Earth. I was Daddy's girl! He suffered, but the hardest was looking into his eyes, those wonderful brown eyes, and everything was so yellow. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him and how I was blessed to be loved by the greatest man, my Dad.

Make a donation in memory of Elmer and others we have lost, those still fighting, and those who may one day be spared this fight because of what we‘re doing.
Give to make yourself a part of this historical effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment